*kneels* Cedric/Cho fluff, pretty pretty please? (I simply love your art, and I’d love to see the two of them drawn by you)
"we were never friends, piper."
"no, not for a second."
Anonymous asked you:*kneels* Cedric/Cho fluff, pretty pretty please? (I simply love your art, and I’d love to see the two of them drawn by you)That one time Cedric took Cho to Madam Puddifoot’s, he got confetti in his hair and Cho got a lot in her tea. But on the whole it was a wonderful date. uvu
remember when i was obsessed with Harry and Ginny
oh right i still am
harry and ginny for the hpshipweeks! idiots.
Hello My Old Heart - The Oh Hello’s
because nothing lasts forever,
some things aren’t meant to be
but you’ll never find the answers
until you set your old heart free
by Eugene Regis
I’M SO HAPPY THIS IS SO CUTE AND IMPORTANT I LOVE IT
don’t look at me I just really want an au where Remus and Sirius survive the war together and end up co-teaching DADA (Remus teaches the younger students, Sirius teaches the older ones)
- it’s great for Remus because it’s a less stressful schedule than he had in his first time around teaching at Hogwarts and because he only teaches every other day, it’s easier for him to take care of himself more (because he’s always had a lot of difficulty trying to deal with the more physical side effects of his condition while also having a life and all and as he gets older and more achy and tired more of the time, it gets harder for him to deal with) and plus it’s easier for him in that he doesn’t have to miss as many days of teaching around the full moon each month like he did in his first year of teaching at Hogwarts
- it works really well for Sirius too because he honestly does know so much about the dark magic and surviving in grueling and life threatening situations against both evil people and violent creatures and he’s enthusiastic and fun and like Remus, he’s one of the only DADA teachers in Hogwarts history who doesn’t bore everyone to death because he wants them to get hands on in his class and actually perform magic for themselves (he figures it’s especially important since these are older kids and they’re going out into the world soon and they have to know how to do this stuff on their own).
- splitting the classes up is also good for Sirius because he’s still just adjusting to freedom from hiding and from being holed up Grimmauld Place and in a lot of ways, he’s still adjusting to life outside of Azkaban even after a few years have passed since he broke out. He decides to take the job over the summer so that he can start in the fall, and he basically spends the whole summer stressing over whether or not he can actually go to Hogwarts and hold a job and be responsible for children and be expected to show up to classes and act like a normal part of society when he’s spent so long on the fringe.
- they’re both super nervous about going back: Remus isn’t sure how many kids will have heard his Big Secret from maybe an older sibling or friend, or if it’s become some sort of school-wide scandal that will probably outlive both Remus and his teaching career (“so there was this one professor and at the end of the year, guess what they found out about him?”), or maybe, optimistically, none of the kids will know and the ones who know won’t care. While Remus wishes for the third option, he’s got a gut feeling that the first and second are more accurate.
- and of course Sirius stresses so much all summer before going off for his first day in the fall. He gets Harry to tell him which of his outfits looks most appropriate for a first day of teaching (not that he doesn’t have a flawless fashion sense or anything but, well, he worries about these things) and then gets Remus to tell him if he thinks he looks okay like five different times on the trip to the school
- Sirius is really jittery on the ride there because he’s so excited and nervous at the same time and Remus holds his hand to try and steady him but he’s not so sure he’s all that reassuring considering he feels the same way too
- but basically by the time they get there and by the time they’re at the teacher’s table in the Great Hall, Sirius is right at home and spends the whole evening catching up with the other teachers, but also occasionally muttering things conspiratorially in Remus’ ear and making him chuckle softly and grin widely and maybe blush a little and it’s kind of interesting to the teachers who were there when Remus was teaching at Hogwarts for the first time because, while Remus was a friendly and pleasant person and often cracked sort of weary but warm smiles at people, nobody’s ever really seen him as honestly and completely happy as he is in that moment since before the first war
I nominate Tatiana Maslany for Best Ensemble Cast in a TV Drama.
John Newman - Love Me Again
Dance-off it is. To the death.